Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap year

So, today is February 29, a day that only comes once every four years. I just happened to be looking through an old note book and saw something I wrote on the last February 29. It's a typically high school rambling, an attempted insightful passage, in which I questioned what I'd be doing four years from then.
At the time, in 2004, I was sitting outside in the sun, apparently recovering from some sort of strange events from the evening before, sitting very pensively and introspectively thinking about the future.

Today, in 2008, it is again a beautiful day. First thing this morning Jacki caught me in a towel listening to reggae-ska. Then as I bopped around in the kitchen I became a bit over zealous with some hot sauce, realizing that if I put the bottle near my hip and shook my butt it made a funny noise. (fortunately, I still have lips after eating the sloppy burrito-esque concoction) I'm considering drinking a 40 and going to the basement to play with my speakers and cereal.


I wonder, what sort of progression is this?? Where will I be in four years? hrrmmmm.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

o ya probably smells like bacon

Anonymous said...

The st level is extremely breathable permitting dampness to escape [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#512]north face outlet store[/URL] . There are also Contact Factors that wick dampness away to the outer layer in which it spreads out making it possible for this to dry almost two situations a lot quicker then organic cotton.Polartec Wind Professional - In case you don normal fleece you are aware of of the wind can [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#700]north face sale clearance[/URL] ideal via it. That's no longer the case using this kind of fleece.

Anonymous said...

Options Sedition II, [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1088]north face apex sale[/URL] is really delicate to the skin for a delicate spend should be however no person recorded getting wet. Constructed from Gore-Tex? Gentle Covering stretch 3L having micro-check fleece protector backer, this one failed to keep the wind power out also but it were the more workable of the two males jackets. If [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1131]cheap north face apex[/URL] may appear like I'm gushing, I guess I am.