Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Re[3]: u are so nice, dear

Juliana P. to jacquelyn.murd.

Hi, my friend

I need someone to make the stars brighter, to make the rainy days not so dull. I need someone to make me smile, someone who will love me. I need someone who will give me a hope and love when I am feeling down. I need someone who will support me and help me reach the top of happiness. I need someone who will care, someone who will never betray and go away. I need someone who will comfort me, someone who will cheer me on, and hold my hands through night, noon and dawn. I need only you! My intuition is so strong that I don't believe that it can say lie.
You are a man of my dream.
I will wait for your reply here http://yourukrainebrideslive.info/?idAff=101

Looking forward to hear from you
Juliana P.

No comments: